I’ll be the new kid on the block : doing the month on/off with Wayne as we move into 2023 and beyond. Sale is not new to me and hopefully will be/become community for myself again. I worked and lived in Sale form 2001 -2010, owning a home and watching my daughter go to primary school at Gippsland Grammar. I returned to my home state, QLD in 2011 and we spent the next 10 years there. In 2021 -2022 I spent – traveling ..but that is another story!
Facts about me
- I’m from a big family of Chiropractor’s, running into three generations now.
- My dad is retired now but he started adjusting us as children at an early age.
- I have 4 siblings who are Chiropractors: Chris, Mary-Lou, Philip and Jennifer.
- My last Clinic was at Tree Tops Burleigh Waters, where I co shared the building with a brother, Philip who worked opposite days to myself. Currumbin, Qld was home for the last 10 years.
- To date I have worked in a variety of communities – Gold Coast, (Ashmore, Burleigh Waters), Warwick, Toowoomba and before that I worked and traveled in Ireland. I graduated in 1994.
- I enjoy the daily interaction with Client’s, witnessing their journey to health with the assistance of Chiropractic. To see the removal of interference and the full expression of one’s vitality is a gift and one I am lucky enough to share, witness and celebrate within Chiropractic community.
- Most recently I have been exploring and travelling-Europe. My last stop was Newcastle NSW-where I did a maternity locum, for Dr Kelly Beanland.
- My latest proudest moment was watching my daughter, Lauren, graduate and receive her Chiropractic degree